Cuisine takes centre stage at the Kohlmais. That’s why our pleasure half-board offers everything that the gourmet heart could desire – and is naturally created only from the very best ingredients.
It begins in the mornings with an extensive buffet breakfast featuring an abundance of regional products, fruity juices, fresh fruit, a variety of egg dishes, mueslis and much more, setting you up for an action-packed day in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
In the evenings the team in the Kohlmais kitchen around head chef Tobias pamper you with a top-notch four-course menu created from the very finest ingredients. Fresh salads from the buffet, innovative takes on traditional delicacies and, to round off the experience, a sweet seduction in a relaxed ambience – for the perfect end to your day in Saalbach.
In order to offer our guests premium quality at all times we largely use products from the surrounding region and across Austria which boast the AMA Gastro Seal of Quality.
- Our beef, veal and pork are exclusively sourced from Austria
- Most of our fish is also sourced nationally
- Milk and dairy products are organic and supplied by the Pinzgauer Molkerei dairy
- Our free range and barn eggs are from the local area
- Potatoes, seasonal vegetables and fruit are also from Austria