On an incredible 400 km of hiking trails you can experience your personal moments of bliss on the mountainside. Perfectly signposted idyllic trails lead through the alpine summer paradise of Saalbach Hinterglemm. Whether you’re setting off independently, prefer guided tours offered by the tourism association, are travelling with children and exploring the area's experience trails or planning breathtaking panoramic hikes – you’re sure to have the time of your life. Past rushing waterfalls, through blossoming alpine meadows and stopping off by a clear mountain lake – in Saalbach Hinterglemm hiking becomes a unique experience.
The Hotel Kohlmais is a JOKER CARD partner: this means you can use the cable cars and all hiking buses and enjoy guided hikes and many other attractions in Saalbach Hinterglemm absolutely free of charge.
In the Bikecircus Saalbach Hinterglemm all bike enthusiasts are completely in their element. A completely unique and breathtaking network of mountain bike trails catering for all ability levels promises adrenaline and moments of happiness for cross-country enthusiasts, soulriders, freeriders and downhill experts. Modern gondola lifts whisk bikers in comfort up the mountainside, enabling them to explore countless panoramic trails with the minimum of effort. But it’s not just seasoned cyclists who are catered for here – in the Bikecircus Saalbach Hinterglemm novices and families will also find undemanding cycle trails for bike experiences sure to linger long in the memory.
- Dry room with video surveillance for the safe storage of your bike equipment
- Location directly opposite the Kohlmaisbahn – access to an abundance of cool trails for novices and pros and a wash station
- Our partner INTERSPORT offers you an exclusive 10% discount on all equipment
- Bike guides for your individual bike experience
- 400 km of signposted mountain bike trails
- A 720-km cycle & mountain bike network in the region
- Interactive bike map
- Connection to the Tauern Cycle Trail
- 5 cable cars for bike transport (altitude gain of around 4000 metres)
- Cross country marathon and half marathon courses
- Single trails, downhill, freeride, Dirt Park, North Shore, training course
- Connection with the Bikepark Leogang
- Many bike-friendly huts
- Free panoramic map
- Daily guided bike tours
- Riding technique courses
- Events: World Games of Mountain Biking & GlemmRide Bike Festival